Child Advocacy Day is an annual event where advocates meet to fight for legislative action on policies that support and uplift Missouri children and families. This year, we will meet online to show Missourians that we envision a Missouri where all kids are #ReadytoThrive! #MOCAD2022 will be an opportunity for all of us to expand our policy knowledge, sharpen our skills, and interact with policymakers and fellow advocates to ensure our decision makers are prioritizing our children.
Click here to register now!
We believe all Missouri children deserve:
- Basic needs and safety provided in their homes and in our communities.
- High quality early care and education opportunities.
- Affordable and accessible health and mental services.
- Exceptional K-12 education that prepares them for their future.
- Support to become healthy and successful adults.
Activities at Child Advocacy Day include:
- Virtual engagement with legislators
- Workshops on current issues affecting children and families
- Rally online with hundreds of advocates
- Networking opportunities for all participants