Join us at the Capitol – March 21, 2023!
Child Advocacy Day is an annual event where advocates meet to fight for legislative action on policies that support and uplift Missouri children and families. This year, we are finally back in person for the first time since 2019! There is great momentum throughout our state to invest in the care, education, health and welfare of our children, and now is the time to come together and ask our legislators to
Be a Champion for kids!
We believe all Missouri children deserve:
- a child welfare system that prioritizes prevention and emphasizes keeping families together
- access to high quality child care and early education opportunities in every community in Missouri
- Access to continuous health coverage and health and mental health care where they live.
- Support to become healthy and successful adults.
Activities at Child Advocacy Day include:
- Rally with advocates from throughout the state
- Listening sessions with state leaders
- Policymaker visits and opportunities to share your story
- Networking opportunities for all participants
In the leadup to Child Advocacy Day (March 21), we will host educational workshops and regional virtual rallies (March 6 – 17), so participants can join in the excitement from anywhere in Missouri!