Due to COVID-19 and the safety of all Missourians, 2020 Child Advocacy Day will be a VIRTUAL event!
Child Advocacy Day is an annual event where advocates meet in Jefferson City to fight for legislative action on policies that support and uplift Missouri children and families. This year, we will meet online to show Missourians that even though times are uncertain now, we can still come #Together4MOKids.
We believe all Missouri children deserve to:
- feel safe and secure in their homes and in our communities
- have access to quality early care and education
- have access health and mental services
- receive a quality K-12 education that prepares them for college and career
- have the support they need to become healthy and successful adults.
Activities at Child Advocacy Day include:
- Meeting with legislators
- Attending workshops on current issues affecting children and families
- Rallying at the Capitol with hundreds of advocates
- Visiting exhibits and networking with child well-being professionals
- Recognizing Champions for Children